Forknote 2.1.1 was released.
- Core changed to Bytecoin 2.1.1
Configuration variables changes:
- MIN_MIXIN - minimum mixin amount. Not enforced by default on blockchain level
- MIXIN_START_HEIGHT - use to define the maximum height of a blockchain
- MANDATORY_MIXIN_BLOCK_VERSION - Enforce minimum mixin MIN_MIXIN on blockchain level, after block with major version bigger than MANDATORY_MIXIN_BLOCK_VERSION
- BUGGED_ZAWY_DIFFICULTY_BLOCK_INDEX - used only by coins adopted bugged ZAWY_DIFFICULTY_BLOCK_INDEX
You can download this release from here: https://github.com/forknote/forknote/releases/tag/2.1.1
Replay attack protection for Forknote blockchains
To protect your transactions from replay attacks, use in your config MIN_MIXIN greater than 0 and MIXIN_START_HEIGHT equal or greater than the fork’s height.
Example for Dashcoin and Dashcoin Minergate: https://github.com/forknote/configs/blob/master/dashcoin.conf https://github.com/forknote/configs/blob/master/dashcoin.minergate.conf
Example for Quazarcoin Forknote and Quazarcoin Minergate: https://github.com/forknote/configs/blob/master/quazarcoin.conf https://github.com/forknote/configs/blob/master/quazarcoin.minergate.conf